We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 290 Posts
    Howdy --

Upon installing PHx into a site I’m working on in a XAMPP dev environment I’m getting a file/directory not found parse error. Those details are:

[tt]PHP error debug
    Error: include_once(/Users/wesleypicotte/Sites/assets/plugins/phx/phx.parser.class.inc.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
    Error type/ Nr.: Warning - 2
    File: /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/wesleypicotte/manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php(746) : eval()’d code
    Line: 15 [/tt]

Line 15 reads:
    [tt]var $forwards= 3;[/tt]

Here’s the thing -- I initially installed MODx into the ~<user>/Sites directory that comes on all Macs but then copied it into a sub-directory within the XAMPP folder (where I should have put it in the first place). Hence, the directory that include_once is looking for indeed doesn’t exist because, well, everything moved.

Is there a configuration file that I’ve missed that needs to be altered?

Thanks in advance for the assistance.
      • 3,975 Posts
      You need to fix paths in site config.
        Zaigham R - MODX Professional | Skype | Email | Twitter

Digging the interwebs for #MODX gems and bringing it to you. modx.link
        • 290 Posts
        Thanks for the response. I changed all the paths in site config when I moved the install. Perhaps there was a conflict with the Mac’s native config files (the possibility of which is why I moved everything in the first place)? Anyway, I deleted the install, reinstalled MODx and PHx, and so far so good.