We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 6 Posts
    Hi!

PHx is working just perfect but their is a little issue. When I’ve it enabled online and change any settings in the admin panel, siteCache file is changed and show the local server path.

If I disable PHx, then it does not happen.

Here is the error:

« MODx Parse Error »
    MODx encountered the following error while attempting to parse the requested resource:
    « PHP Parse Error »

PHP error debug
    Error: include_once(D:/phpserv/www/clickedsol/assets/plugins/phx/phx.parser.class.inc.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
    Error type/ Nr.: Warning - 2
    File: /home/design4m/public_html/apps/clickedsol/manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php(746) : eval()’d code
    Line: 9

Parser timing
    MySQL: 0.0013 s (3 Requests)
    PHP: 0.0203 s
    Total: 0.0217 s
      • 1,624 Posts
      Try to change the

include_once $modx->config[’rb_base_dir’] . "plugins/phx/phx.parser.class.inc.php";

to

include_once $modx->config[’base_path’] . "assets/plugins/phx/phx.parser.class.inc.php";
        • 6 Posts
        :) That did the trick but it is still changing "rb_base_dir" and "filemanager_path" to the local server path.

I wonder some if these variables are being used at some other place then it would not work. Any idea?
          • 1,624 Posts
          I never looked into that. It seems that the original line works on some servers but not all.

It might be a modx bug. Maybe some of the modx gurus know better.
            • 139 Posts
            I’m running into this issue now too after a migration. Hoping this solves it but I’m having some trouble. Where do I find this guy?:
            include_once $modx->config['base_path'] . "assets/plugins/phx/phx.parser.class.inc.php"

Here’s what the parse error looks like as well:
            « MODx Parse Error »

MODx encountered the following error while attempting to parse the requested resource:
            « PHP Parse Error »

PHP error debug
              Error:	Unknown(/home2/username/public_html/alu/assets/plugins/phx/phx.parser.class.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory	 
              Error type/ Nr.:	Warning - 2	 
              File:	/nfs/c07/h04/mnt/111068/domains/domainname.com/html/manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php(746) : eval()'d code	 
              Line:	15	 

Parser timing
              MySQL:	0.0352 s	(3 Requests)
              PHP:	0.1053 s	 
              Total:	0.1405 s
              • 139 Posts
              Doh! Just fixed it. It’s the web root path in Manager in Config. You can hit the Reset button on File Base Path in Interface & Features. You’ll also want to do it in File Manager Path as well under the File Manager tab.

P.S. I know a lot of this stuff is probably "duh" to many but I wanted to post to help others when they run into it after migrating to a new host.
              • Just had this happen today on a site my company doesnt host. The reset feature in the Tools > Config did the trick! smiley
                  Sal Baldovinos
                  SEO & DIGITAL MARKETING

ARIEL DIGITAL | Maximize Your Potential
                  www.arieldigitalmarketing.com