We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 15 Posts
    Hello,

i am still quite new to MODx and all its great feauters, so i have one, probably noobish grin, question.

I would like to change few things in a rich text editor ( i assume it is FCKeditor plugin ).
    For instance, i would like to have different fonts in a list, different sizes of a font...

I looked arround the fckeditor folder and changea line with the font in fckconfig.js, but nothing happens.

Also, where do i change language for this editor ( i saw it has many different language files to use ).

I did search the forums, but i guess noone asked this question till now or i used wrong search words, so sorry if i missed it and opened new one.

Thx for any guides and help
    • It’s a good question and Jeff should be able to help out soon. Thanks for asking it!
        Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
        Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
        • 15 Posts
        I’ve wondered about this too . . .

. . . What about color editing too (customizing the colors in the editor itself?)