We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 87 Posts
    As the title specifies, the date formatting works fine in my ditto template, but then I read on here that ditto has some of PHx’s code in it. So, when I tried to call the same thing from my page template, I get nothing. I followed all of the instructions for installation... I didn’t really think they were that difficult, but who knows. I made sure to check OnParseDocument. I also added the optional configuration with no positive effect. And yes, I even double checked to make sure that I had uploaded the plugin files.

Here’s what I have in my ditto template:
    [+editedon:date=`%m/%d/%y %I:%M %p`+]

And here’s what I have in my page template:
    [*editedon:date=`%m/%d/%y %I:%M %p`*]

I am using the latest version of ModX (1.0 Evolution) which I suspect *may* be the culprit here... but what’s confusing to me is that I have it working on ditto.

Here’s a visual example:
    http://66.7.214.156/~cfusc/index.php?id=3

Note the Field Status on the left side displays the last updated date and time, but when I attempt to call it in the actual page template (it should display next to Updated:) it is blank.

I’d also like to note that if I simply put [*editedon*] it displays the unix timestamp.