We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 38 Posts
    Quote from: dev_cw at Aug 01, 2008, 04:57 PM

Edit: I had php open and closing tags in my plugin code. Silly me! Too used to snippets I guess.
    I know that the devs are giggling every time we get nailed by this one. There should be a uniform structure between the two but they like to keep us on our toes. grin

Haha yeah. I should have followed the install instructions verbatim, but you know how it is when you been staring at the screen and working on code all day. shocked
      • 70 Posts
      Thanks woundedbeer, you set me on the path to salvation smiley

I tried using the simple pagetitle:ucase, and that didn’t work, so I re-installed PHx from scratch, then got an error in the path, because of the "config[’rb_base_dir’] . "plugins/phx/phx.parser.class.inc.php";" line in the plugin. I had to then install PHx in my custom directory, eg /assets/templates/mysite/plugins/phx (because my Resource Path is set to /assets/templates/mysite/ in my Config).

Now, it’s all working like a charm!

Thanks again.
        • 38 Posts
        No problem. Glad you got it figured out! PHx is certainly powerful and flexible stuff!