We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 956 Posts
    I am adjusting ManagerManager for a soon-to-go-live site and I’m puzzled about mm_hideTemplates(): It doesn’t seem to work with the latest Evo release (1.0.5), at least not here (however, all the other various mm rules I set up, are working fine).

I want to hide the three templates with id 3, 4 and 8 from the manager-role id 4:

mm_hideTemplates(’3,4,8’, 4);

No matter if I go to edit a resource, or create a new one, I can however still see ALL the templates in the dropdown menu. (yes, I logged in and out each time I changed a rule, to make sure cache is not playing an evil trick on me)

Did the syntax change, or did I miss something else? Can someone confirm or deny that this still works?
      • 2,310 Posts
      I’ve just tried and failed sad
        • 956 Posts
        It’s weird: I usually test client-logins with another browser, while staying logged in as admin id 1 with Firefox...

So: The MM rules for hiding certain templates works fine in Firefox 4, but does absolutely nothing in IE 8 or Safari 4.

Is the jQuery hide() function not working correctly for select inputs in those two browsers? (client is a huge Apple fan, so will not likely switch over to Firefox...)
          • 2,310 Posts
          On a Mac, I can confirm works fine in FF 3 & 4.
          Doesn’t work in Camino 2, Safari 5 & Chrome 10