We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 239 Posts
    I’d like to be able to have more than one word as a tag. I.e. "New York Real Estate" instead of "New" "York" "Real" "Estate". The default website on 1.0.4 is not configured this way it seems. Would someone be so kind to point me towards a solution?

Thanks!
      • 2,314 Posts
      he taiyo1578,

check the ManagerManager docs for Widgets (inside the plugin folder)

Changes the manager widget for this text field to tag-friendly format - e.g. it will display a clickable list of all other tags which have been used for this field.

$fields: The name(s) of the template variables this should apply to. Can accept multiple field separated by a comma. [Required]
      $delimiter: Which character separates individual tags within this field [Optional - default is comma)
      $source: The names(s) of the template variables the list of tags should come from. This allows the list of tags to come from a different field that the widget. By default it uses all the TVs listed in $fields [Optional - default is same as $fields]
      $display_count: Display the number of documents using each tag (in brackets after it) [Optional - boolean - default is false]
      $roles: comma separated list of role IDs this should be applied to. Leave empty (or omit) for all roles [Optional - default is all]
      $templates: comma separated list of template IDs this should be applied to. Leave empty (or omit) for all templates [Optional - default is all]

mm_widget_tags('docTags'); // Adds the tag editing widget to the docTags template variable wherever it appears
      mm_widget_tags('docTags,blogTags'); // Adds the tag editing widget to the docTags and blogTags template variables wherever they appear - making all previous values from both template variables available in both tags

mm_widget_tags('docTags', ',', '', '1', '', '2'); // Adds the tag editing widget to the docTags template variables in template 2, and shows the number of times each tag has been used

Note: TV(s) must be a text input field