We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 150 Posts
    Hey, I found a slight bug within managermanager, and what is causing it, but I don’t know how to fix it. It isn’t the biggest deal, but could be fixed if someone knows an easy fix.

Basically, with TinyMCE turned off (no RTE), and ONLY when I use the mm_default code to change the richtext setting, I get the error message:

"ManagerManager: An error has occurred: ReferenceError - Can’t find variable: newEditor"

This is caused by TinyMCE being turned off. It can be fixed by commenting out lines 140 - 143:

EDIT: The file to edit is /managermanager/functions/fieldvalues.inc.php. Totally forgot to include that before, sorry!

129 case 'is_richtext':
    130	case 'richtext':
    131		$new_value = ($value)?'1':'0';
    132		$output .= 'var originalRichtextValue = $j("#which_editor:first").val(); '."\n";
    133		$output .= '$j("input[name=richtext]").val("'.$new_value.'"); '."\n";
    134		if ($value) {
    135			$output .= '$j("input[name=richtextcheck]").attr("checked", "checked"); '."\n";
    136		} else {
    137			$output .= '
    138			$j("input[name=richtextcheck]").removeAttr("checked");
    139			// Make the RTE displayed match the default value that has been set here
    140			//if (originalRichtextValue != "none") {
    141			//	$j("#which_editor").val("none");
    142			//	changeRTE();
    143			//}				
    145			';
    146			$output .= ''."\n";
    148	}

If someone sees a way to fix this so that the error won’t show up, and the code won’t have to be changed whether the RTE is on or off, please let me know!
      "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -Albert Einstein