We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 1,161 Posts
    Sigh,

I have tried to get my stupid head around ManagerManager a couple of times in the past and still have gotten nowhere.

I have some sites running on Evo 1.0.4. I can do all kinds of things with MODx. I do not know PHP though. I would like to learn step by step basics on how to get ManagerManager to work. I just want it to do anything! I just need to see it do something? I need that "aha!" moment. I have read the DOCs and still do not see what you need to do? Opening the plugin in the Manager offers less than ideal insight on how to get this thing to work. I am not even sure if I need ManagerManager but so many people seem thrilled with it.

Frustrated beyond belief! I am not a MODx newbie (not by a long shot) but some of the documentation with this system just drives me insane.

Thanks!

Goodnight...

EDIT: its a new day and I hope to look at this again. I think its easier to work with the chunk (using the demo chunk) rather the plugin php file...