We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 24 Posts
    Hello fellows!

I’m messing with ManagerManager and I have found some issues that I can’t handle.

First of all I can’t rename the ’content’ field but I can hide it, for example. And second when I try to use "mm_require_fields", all the ManagerManager rules stop working until I disable that rule.

These are the conflictive rules:

// CONFIGURACIONES POR PLANTILLA
    $plantilla_noticia = ’5’;
    // Plantilla Noticia
    mm_renameField(’pagetitle’, ’Titular’, ’’, $plantilla_noticia);
    mm_renameField(’introtext’, ’Entrada’, ’’, $plantilla_noticia);
    mm_renameField(’content’, ’Cuerpo de la Noticia’, ’’, $plantilla_noticia);
    //mm_require_fields(’pagetitle,introtext,content’, ’’, $plantilla_noticia);

Is anyone facing the same issues?

Thank you all!
      • 15 Posts
      Yes, I have the same problem in that I can easily hide the ’content’ field, but cannot rename it.
        • 5 Posts
        Quote from: DiegoBM at May 31, 2010, 10:48 AM

And second when I try to use "mm_require_fields", all the ManagerManager rules stop working until I disable that rule.

I had the same issue as well. After diving into the PHP source code (specifically /functions/fields.inc.php), I discovered that the function DOES exist, but it has just been misspelled in the documentation:

The function is called mm_requireFields, NOT mm_require_fields.

On an aside, it baffles me why the author of the plugin didn’t keep a consistent naming scheme. Most functions start with "mm_" and the name of the function in camel-case (eg, "mm_renameField"). But then some functions like mm_synch_fields have another naming scheme. Ironically, it’s this inconsistency that probably caused the documentation error in the first place.

Anyway, I hope this helps.

-Mike
        [email protected]