We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 137 Posts
    Is it possible to reorder fields within a tab or will this be added in a future version of MM?
      • 195 Posts
      IIRC the order of TVs that you’ve moved using mm_moveFieldsToTab is given by the order in which you’ve specified the TVs in this command.
      The TVs inside the main tab can be ordered by using the reordering option in the "Assigned TVs" tab of each template.

Greetz
      JUSI
        • 137 Posts
        Sorry, I should have clarified that I was referring to the built-in fields, rather than TVs.
          • 195 Posts
          No prob.
          Did you find the reordering option?

Greetz
          JUSI
            • 137 Posts
            I’m familiar with reordering TVs. You are correct in saying that the order of the fields listed in the move call determines their order. However, in this case I would like to move them to a position above some of the pre-existing fields in that tab (publication tab).

I might try moving all the pre-existing fields anyway as part of the same call and see if that sets the final order.
              • 137 Posts
              It worked...but the result is not exactly pretty. The fields are all spaced out and there are lots of dotted horizontal lines in between them - see attached screenshot.