We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 107 Posts
    I’ve not been able to get the image to display in my installtion.

Here is my call:

mm_widget_showimagetvs('Image', '200', '200', '', '1', '');

Running Evo 1.0.2
    ManagerManager 0.3.6
      • 107 Posts
      I’ve seen a couple of references to difficulty with this widget. I’m not getting anything displayed when I use it. I have the plugin disabled. Is there something else I should look for?
        • 107 Posts
        the managermanager version in the repository is 0.3.5. the one that is distributed with 1.0.2 is 0.3.6. however, showimagetv doesn’t work with the mm version distributed distributed with 1.0.2. however, the thread referring to the problem with showimagetvs says that it works with version 0.3.5.

which version is the latest version with showimagetvs that works?

thanks.
          • 4 Posts
          Hi,

I’m using the version packaged with 1.0.2.

When I call:

mm_widget_showimagetvs(’stueck_grossbild’, ’527’, ’375’, ’/assets/snippets/phpthumb/phpThumb.php’);

the widget yields no results. Images are seen in the same size as before. Nothing happens. Without phpThumb, images are displayed twice: in the original size and right below in the new size. Is it possible to show only the newly created thumb?

What is worse: using this widget in either configuration creates a "too much recursion" bug in javascript. This happens when you are trying to select a new image! I’ll have to disable this until new notice. Is there someone looking out for this? How can I help? This feature is really important when people upload very large images.

thanks for your help,

rodrigo