We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 2 Posts
    creepylittlemonster Reply #1, 14 years, 6 months ago
    I’ve just recently started using modX and so far it looks fantastic!

However I have a problem with ManagerManager. I have followed the installation guide but I cant make it work. On the "resource edit" page I get a couple of lines of code at the bottom saying:

\n \n

\n \n 

'; var boxHtml = new MooPrompt('System Alert', sysAlert, { buttons: 1, button1: 'Ok', width: 500 }); });  

I’ve tried to disable all other plugins and changing managermanagers configuration but nothing helps.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• 241 Posts
      Got the same problem. Installed the latest version from the MODx extras repository (0.3.5) Followed the instructions to install MM but the installed plugin is not doing anything. I tried having rules in a file and chunk, i tried pointing to the default jQuery library both as local and as override but nothing works.
      I’m also seeing the code below at the bottom of every document edit page.

\n \n

\n \n

’; var boxHtml = new MooPrompt(’System Alert’, sysAlert, { buttons: 1, button1: ’Ok’, width: 500 }); });

Any ideas?
        • 241 Posts
        The plugin configuration string in the documentation that cam with 0.3.5 is incorrect.

Paste the following string:

&config_chunk=Configuration Chunk;text; &remove_deprecated_tv_types_pref=Remove deprecated TV types;list;yes,no;yes &which_jquery=jQuery source;list;local (assets/js),remote (google code),manual url (specify below);local (assets/js) &js_src_type=jQuery URL override;text; 

This solved the strange characters on the bottom of the page.
          • 2 Posts
          creepylittlemonster Reply #4, 14 years, 5 months ago
          thanks outre99, but when i paste this new code in the configuration, i suddenly get another error on top of it.

\n \n

\n \n
          Managermanager - OnDocFormPrerender
          An error occurred while loading. Please see the event log for more information.

\n \n

\n \n
          ’; var boxHtml = new MooPrompt(’System Alert’, sysAlert, { buttons: 1, button1: ’Ok’, width: 500 }); });
          • You need to update your config string and that should go away creepylittlemonster. I’ve seen that happen when not doing that.
              Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
              Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
            • Could there be another reason for this output? In one customer installation this occurs too - even with the pasted config.
                • 1 Posts
                I had the same problem, and i found that php5 has a problem with zend.ze1_compatibility_mode when it’s turned on. So i’ve added the following line in the .htaccess : php_flag zend.ze1_compatibility_mode Off. This solved my problem, hope yours too..