We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 23 Posts
    I’ve just tried to install ManangerManager 0.3.4 on my Evo 1.0 test site. I’ve been through all the documentation and I’ve tried setting it up twice. Every time I try to edit a page I get the following error error:

[b]ManagerManager - OnDocFormPrerender[/b]
    An error occurred while loading. Please see the event log for more information.

[b]Warning: [/b] include(C:/inetpub/wwwroot/MODxDEV/assets/plugins/managermanager/mm.inc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\MODxDEV\manager\includes\document.parser.class.inc.php(746) : eval()'d code on line 42

[b]Warning: [/b] include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'C:/inetpub/wwwroot/MODxDEV/assets/plugins/managermanager/mm.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear;C:/inetpub/wwwroot/MODxDEV/manager/includes/') in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\MODxDEV\manager\includes\document.parser.class.inc.php(746) : eval()'d code on line 42

I’ve reset the permissions on the wwwroot files and still no joy. Sorry if this is a newbie error - any help would be appreciated. Thanks smiley
      • 23 Posts
      I have solved the problem: the zip download has the files encrypted. I’m using a Vista 64 bit machine and all the file names were displaying green type (which I thought was unusual wink). I now know that this means the files are encrypted - which was the reason for the "Failed include" message.

The solution is easy: right click on the parent folder (/assets/plugins/managermanager) and choose Properties. Click the Advanced button and uncheck Encrypt contents to secure data.

(Not sure why the data needs encrypting on a free download rolleyes)