We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 19 Posts
    Hi,

I tried to install ManagerManager on evo 1.0.0. But unfortunately when I now want to edit/create a page, it does onlz show a blank page.

I have already tried and disabled ALL other plugins (especially the image-preview TV), but still the same problem.

I want to use it with YAMS, which is working when ManagerManager plugin is disabled (though, not with the nice tabs for the languages).

I hope someone can help me. I have already read that ManagerManager is not working PROPERLY in evo 1.0.0, but at least it should show me the edit-page?
    • It definitely requires modification. We have it working fine in the SVN development branch, based on the modifications posted in the ManagerManager support topic.
        Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
        Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
        • 19 Posts
        Thanks for the hint.

I have now "upgraded" ManagerManager as described in the post. Still I only get a blank screen when creating a new or editing a document sad

// edit: I’m using XAMPP on Vista right now (normally I use Ubuntu, but I am about to setup my new PC so I’ve borrow one with Vista on it...) But it should make no difference.
          • 327 Posts
          Hi Name

If you haven’t already, please try version 0.3.4 which is compatible with Evo 1.0.0

http://modxcms.com/forums/index.php/topic,38244.msg241108.html#msg241108
            Author: ManagerManager plugin - customise your ModX manager interface

Rckt - web development, Sheffield, UK
            • 428 Posts
            Hello,

I’m using Evo and I’ve just updated to ManagerManager 0.3.4.
            Everything seems to be working fine: I can rename sections and fields, hiding tabs, etc. But when I’m trying to hide a field, I’m getting a blank screen while opening a ressource.

Am I using the correct syntax (I want to hide the alias field) ?

mm_hideField('alias');

[edit]
            Ok found it... The correct syntax is:
            mm_hideFields('alias');

There’s a typo in the documentation, the ’s’ is missing in the examples.
              Intégrateur web freelance
              • 327 Posts
              Thanks, I’ll ensure the documentation is fixed.
                Author: ManagerManager plugin - customise your ModX manager interface

Rckt - web development, Sheffield, UK