We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 171 Posts
    I play with the SearchForm Snippet on my own site and I thought I could have interraction with keywords.
    Indeed, I affected some specific keywords to my page but when I do a search with a keyword, articles with such keyword doesn’t appear in the result. embarrassed

Keywords is an easy way and I would like to call all the articles related to a keyword with searchform.
    I know RelatedLink snippet do that but I hope direct integration of keyword in Searchform to use power of this snippet wink
    So, how do to that?
    Thanks
      • 7,075 Posts
      I know what you mean, I had been thinking keywords could be a handy feature for sorting content. It’s nice to have the ability to associate keywords with content, but having a use for them would be even better.

Having it connect with the FlexSearchForm snippet as you suggest would be great.

Two things you could check out in the meantime :

• the ListRelated snippet (which is based on keywords)
      • the FlexSearchFormTVars (great concept, dropdown select of Tvs, but I was unable to make it work, need a tutorial here. This snippet is not related to keywords but TVs)

.: COO - Commerce Guys - Community Driven Innovation :.

MODx est l'outil id
        • 171 Posts
        Two things you could check out in the meantime :

* the ListRelated snippet (which is based on keywords)
        * the FlexSearchFormTVars (great concept, dropdown select of Tvs, but I was unable to make it work, need a tutorial here. This snippet is not related to keywords but TVs)
        The first item is what I was talking but whith a wrong name

I m going to look the second point
        I have a dream where I am a coder laugh
        Thanks