We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 44 Posts
    ManagerManager seems to work fine, but I receive the following error whenever I open a page for editing:

"An error has occurred: TypeError - Result of expression ’this.tab’ [undefined] is not an object"

It occasionally crashes my browser (Safari 4) but typically I click "OK" and I’m able to edit the page.

Just curious if this is a known issue or perhaps a browser specific issue... wondering if it’s easily resolved. I love this add-on and would hate to disable it.
    • You have the same issue with Firefox 3 (current stable release)? What version of MODx and ManagerManager are you running? Do you have other plugins installed?
        Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
        Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
        • 44 Posts
        Just checked in Firefox 3 (OS X). It doesn’t appear to have the same issue. I’m running MODx 0.9.6.3 and the latest version of ManagerManager 0.3.2. I guess it’s just a browser issue. Safari 4 is still in beta.