We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 99 Posts
    Greetings. I’m noticing that MM seems to have problems with layout of modx’s widgets—in particular the date and url widgets. The TV’s label gets knocked down to a new row in the table (below the input/select). Comparing generated code (in slightly abbreviated fashion),

MM writes:
    <tr style="height: 10px;">
        <td colspan="2">
            <div class="split"></div>
        </td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td width="160"><input id="tvDate" ... /></td>
        <td>  <a onclick="documentDirty=false; caltvDate.popup(); ... /></a> <a onclick="document.forms['mutate'].elements['tvDate'].value=''; ... /></a></td>
    </tr>
        <td colspan="2">
        </td>
    </tr>
    <tr style="height: 24px;">
        <td align="left" valign="top" width="150"><span class="warning">Date</span><br /></td>
        <td style="position: relative;" valign="top">
            <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="250"></table>
        </td>
    </tr>

Where it should write:
        <td colspan="2">
        </td>
    </tr>
    <tr style="height: 24px;">
        <td align="left" valign="top" width="150"><span class="warning">Date</span><br /></td>
        <td style="position: relative;" valign="top">
            <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="250">
               <tr>
                 <td width="160"><input id="tvDate" ... /></td>
                 <td>  <a onclick="documentDirty=false; caltvDate.popup(); ... /></a> <a onclick="document.forms['mutate'].elements['tvDate'].value=''; ... /></a></td>
               </tr>
            </table>
        </td>
    </tr>

Basically, the inputs need to be injected into the (emtpy) table in the last row. Having browsed MMs files, I’m guessing the solution lies in adding/editing code in fields.inc.php, but that needs the attention of someone proficient in Jquery (which I am not ... yet). Is there a known fix for this? Thanks!
      ------
      Server: *nix, ModX Evo 1.0.4, Apache 2.x, PHP 5.x, Mysql 5.x.