We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 5 Posts
    Its been a while since I’ve worked on my modx site. However, my host moved my sites to a new machine and I’ve got one site thats having issues. Weird that its only one of the few sites that I had in that account.

I was getting an error originally that said that a file could not be found and the whole site wouldn’t even come up. I found in the cache that the file reference had the wrong path. I’ve since corrected that.

The main problem I’m having is when I go to http://www.[my site].com/manager, it goes to the home page. Does anyone have a suggestion of where I start to troubleshoot this? Where in modx does it point the /manager at the management console.

Thanks in advance.
      • 14 Posts
      I am having the exact same problem, has anyone seen this before of have a suggestion for a solution?
      • You mean exactly? The server moving machines and all as well? If not, more information is needed. If so, more info is needed :~}

Additionally, what version of MODX are you running? Server information?

Frogabog- MODX Websites in Portland Oregon
          "Do yourself a favor and get a copy of "MODX - The Official Guide" by Bob Ray. Read it.
          Having server issues? These guys have MODX Hosting perfected - SkyToaster
          • 14 Posts
          Quote from: frogabog at Sep 30, 2012, 01:01 AM
          You mean exactly? The server moving machines and all as well? If not, more information is needed. If so, more info is needed :~}

Additionally, what version of MODX are you running? Server information?

No I am just having the problem of domain.com/manager re-directing to domain.com
          • Clear browser cache and also delete all the files in core/cache.

Try loading domain.com/manager/ (note appending slash)
              Frogabog- MODX Websites in Portland Oregon
              "Do yourself a favor and get a copy of "MODX - The Official Guide" by Bob Ray. Read it.
              Having server issues? These guys have MODX Hosting perfected - SkyToaster