We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 701 Posts
    Hi,

Is it possible to rename "resource content". Also I’ve managed to hide it following the instructions here:
    http://rtfm.modx.com/display/revolution20/FC-Resource#FC-Resource-HidingtheContentField

But is it possible only hide it from one of the tabs.

Thanks

Ben
      • 24,544 Posts
      You can rename it easily by changing the lexicon string.

Go to System -> Lexicon Management

Select the "Resource" topic (page 2 of the topics) and put "resource content" in the filter field. Then click on the grid.

Double-click on "Resource Content" and change it to whatever you like.

The output will be in all uppercase and will survive any upgrades.

I’m not sure about hiding it on specific tabs. I don’t think so, but maybe there’s a way I don’t know about.
        Did I help you? Buy me a beer
        Get my Book: MODX:The Official Guide
        MODX info for everyone: http://bobsguides.com/modx.html
        My MODX Extras
        Bob's Guides is now hosted at A2 MODX Hosting
        • 701 Posts
        Quote from: BobRay at Aug 16, 2010, 05:28 AM

You can rename it easily by changing the lexicon string.

Go to System -> Lexicon Management

Select the "Resource" topic (page 2 of the topics) and put "resource content" in the filter field. Then click on the grid.

Double-click on "Resource Content" and change it to whatever you like.

The output will be in all uppercase and will survive any upgrades.

I’m not sure about hiding it on specific tabs. I don’t think so, but maybe there’s a way I don’t know about.

nice one thanks Bob!, anyone know if it’s possible to hide from specific tabs. Also can the position it appears be changed.

I suppose what I could do is just hide it and create a TV for the content, that way I’ll have more control.

Ben