We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 90 Posts
    Help! I think the message below is causing a 500 error which means my website is not appearing in google results at all. Google can’t contact the website but it’s running just fine.

The error seems to correspond with the changes I made to the user temp session directory (it stopped, but I started getting a parse error instead - didn’t notice at the time, then started again when I aligned the manager user temp session directory to be the same - see thread here http://modxcms.com/forums/index.php/topic,52147.0.html if interested).

Duplicate of Search Highlighting - Plugin - System Events
    Error

Event Id: 1 Source: Duplicate of Search Highlighting - Plugin

Date: 02-08-2010 03:02:24 User: testnews2

syntax error, unexpected T_STRING

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home8/blahblah/public_html/manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php(746) : eval()’d code on line 2

System details:
    Web Server:
    * PHP version 5.2.13
    * Apache version 2.2.15
    * Operating System Linux (no idea of the version)

Database:
    * MySQL version 5.1.46-log
    * no tables over a meg

MODx:
    * Version 1.0.3
    * Plugins: PHx

Browser/Client:
    * Firefox 3.6.3 and Safari 4.0.5
    * Mac OS X

I can’t see any problem with line 2 and suspect it’s not really the problem anyway. Can anyone help?
      • 90 Posts
      Actually, when I actually checked my plugins folder, I found the duplicate so I was probably overcomplicating things there. embarrassed

Will try to revalidate.