We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 9 Posts
    Hi can anyone help please. I am trying to use manager on iPad but the quick edit and main manager in modx 1x isn’t accessible. It seems to be a frames no scrolling issue but I dont know where to look to fix this. Sam
      • 110 Posts
      I have the same problem (unable to scroll) with Revo. I don’t think this is really a MODx problem. We are just trying to use a platform it hasn’t been tested on. It’s not a lot different than if we were trying to use it on an iPhone (I think a reasonable response would be: "Why are you trying to use the MODx manager on a phone?").

Nevertheless, it would be nice to be able to use it on my iPad (I was able to test a change by going into the manager, but I was lucky as what I wanted to change was visible on the screen -- I only wanted to turn off "hide from menus" on a page and see what happened.).
          Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
        • It works to a degree for me on the iPad, the main issue is with the RTE. It would be nice to develop a more mobile interface.

I would be happy to help with testing if someone could head up development.
            Patrick | Server Wrangler
            About Me: Website | TweetsMODX Hosting