We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • Last Of The Romans Reply #1, 15 years ago
    MODx encountered the following error while attempting to parse the requested resource:
    « Execution of a query to the database failed - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ’s%20who.htm’,’66.249.66.225’, ’crawl-66-249-66-225.googlebot.com’, ’’, ’2009-04-’ at line 1 »
    SQL: INSERT INTO `database`.`modx_error_404_logger` (url, ip, host, referer, createdon) VALUES (’/who’s%20who.htm’,’66.249.66.225’, ’crawl-66-249-66-225.googlebot.com’, ’’, ’2009-04-08 08:31:23’)

why? undecided
      palma non sine pulvere
    • The quote-mark in who’s who.htm is not getting escaped. You should change the alias name.
        Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
        Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
      • Last Of The Romans Reply #3, 15 years ago
        on my system does not exist doc with name "who’s who.htm" or alias, or long title or....
        but i thing this is 404 error smiley no really problem.
        10x
          palma non sine pulvere
          • 36 Posts
          I’m getting this same message!

« MODx Parse Error »
          MODx encountered the following error while attempting to parse the requested resource:
          « Execution of a query to the database failed - Table ’./mm_modx/modx_site_content’ is marked as crashed and should be repaired »
          SQL: SELECT published FROM `mm_modx`.`modx_site_content` WHERE id=1
          [Copy SQL to ClipBoard]

Parser timing
          MySQL: 0.0004 s (0 Requests)
          PHP: 1240506086.5775 s
          Total: 1240506086.5779 s

How do I fix it?
          • Responded in your other thread RubenC. Answer: repair your DB table.
              Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
              Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
              • 4 Posts
              ****WARNING*****

Hi, I use MODX for over 50 sites and as of yesterday I started getting the following parse error when visiting the manager page accross all of my sites.

If anyone knows the cause of this PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

"Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ’<’ in /filepath/manager/index.php on line 1012

On the above site it says line 1012 but all of the sites have this same message showing a different line..

• 1,624 Posts
                Sorry kalonjee, but I do not believe that this a modx bug. Maybe something changed on your server.

Are all of your websites on the same server?
                  • 4 Posts
                  Yes