We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 925 Posts
    I have a group of items I need to have a certain TV attached to. But when I try to use DocManager, it says it worked fine, but none of the pages actually reflect my changes. I’ve had it work sometimes, but it’s like playing Russian roulette to see if it’ll work or not...
      My Snippets
      -> PopUpChunk v1.0
      • 925 Posts
      UPDATE: I found the issue. It seems when something is already "checked" off, and you select it again, it doesn’t do anything, even though the script says it does.

I swore I remember seeing a bug about this when try to search for a fix earlier...
        My Snippets
        -> PopUpChunk v1.0
        • 17 Posts
        Hi, I’m bumping this thread because I have the same problem. Doc Manager won’t update my TV parameters. It does work sometimes (seldom) but I have no clue what that depends on. All the other Tabs in Doc manager work fine, but the TV tab is completely random.

The TV I want to update is set up as follows:

Type: Drop Down List
        Options: option0== ||option1==1||option2==2||option3==3||option4==4
        Default: option0

The only option that does work every time is the default one, "option0". Say if I had previously set that TV to "option2" in a given document, if I go and edit that doc through Doc Manager without selecting a different option for that TV, then it sets it back to default in the edited document. But if I select a different option, nothing happens.

It’s a real pain because I have loads of documents that I want to edit.
        Any help would be appreciated,
        thanks!

Edit: The problem only occurs with TV’s that contain options. Updating simple Text TV’s works fine.
          • 1 Posts
          Have the same problem as DJB and Soshite, any help would be appreciated.
            Web designer.
            Sites: How to hypnotize someone