We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 64 Posts
    This is an auto-generated support/comment thread for MODxO2K7.

Use this forum to post any comments about this addition or any questions you have regarding its use.

Brief Description:
    MODxO2K7 Manager Template
      • 7,075 Posts
      Great work ! Sleek theme cool

Kind of remind me of the 0.9.7 manager theme wink

Edit : Duh, should have read this is explicit in the repository page rolleyes

You know what ?
      I’ll use it as default theme for all my websites so that my users get used to it before I switch them to 0.9.7 grin

.: COO - Commerce Guys - Community Driven Innovation :.

MODx est l'outil id
        • 615 Posts
        Great theme! Installed it and use it now on one of my sites. Great work, and thanks for sharing.
          I think, thererfor I am! But what I am, and why...?
          • 4,205 Posts
          Another great Manager Theme. You are doing a nicet job with your series of themes, thanks. grin
          Nice that it resembles the 097 theme, as Davidm said, this will help the transition.

[font=Verdana]Shane Sponagle | [wiki] Snippet Call Anatomy | MODx Developer Blog | [nettuts] Working With a Content Management Framework: MODx

Something is happening here, but you don't know what it is.
            Do you, Mr. Jones? - [bob dylan]
            • 615 Posts
            Quote from: dev_cw at May 06, 2008, 12:43 PM

Nice that it resembles the 097 theme, as Davidm said, this will help the transition.

Does it really. I saw someplace in the forums (couldn’t find it now) that the manager-template isn’t finished yet, and that it might change. So we don’t know exatelly how the manager-template will look like. wink
              I think, thererfor I am! But what I am, and why...?
            • The Ext theme right now is a bone-stock default. We’ll be changing it up more than a bit before final release indeed. I like what I see with this one regardless!
                Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
                Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
                • 92 Posts
                This an awesome theme. It’s a great work and breakthrough in MODx manager theming.

I noticed two small bugs though: vertical scrolling in the page editor (I’m using Firefox 2), and looks like "document groups" were forgotten (the selector looks unstyled) (upd: bug in modx, not this theme)

I will soon try to fix both bugs by myself, but if anyone has already fixed them by chance, please share your work or at least gimme some hints smiley Thanks!

Upd: vertical scrolling fixed in Bottom Button Bar plugin, removed width:100%;. So most likely it’s not the bug of the theme, but plugin, although this bug didn’t occur in MODxLight (default) theme.