We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 64 Posts
    brandonm38119 Reply #1, 16 years ago
    This is an auto-generated support/comment thread for MODxBlueGray.

Use this forum to post any comments about this addition or any questions you have regarding its use.

Brief Description:
    MODxBlueGray Manager Template
      • 4,205 Posts
      This is a great manager template. I have been using a previous version of this on my latest project and the client really likes it. I am not sure what it is but this template seems to have more contrast to it which makes it easier to read. Thanks for sharing this with us. grin
        [font=Verdana]Shane Sponagle | [wiki] Snippet Call Anatomy | MODx Developer Blog | [nettuts] Working With a Content Management Framework: MODx

Something is happening here, but you don't know what it is.
        Do you, Mr. Jones? - [bob dylan]
        • 64 Posts
        brandonm38119 Reply #3, 16 years ago
        thanks! i think you responded last week to another theme i had posted in the forums: MODxSilver. I am actually making some enhancements to that one and will be posting that as well soon. MODxSilver was actually the predecessor to this one - and I got to liking this one better.
          • 788 Posts
          I just want to second that I really like the manager theme and icons. Keep up the great work.
            Jesse R.
            Consider trying something new and extraordinary.
            Illinois Wine

Have you considered donating to MODx lately?
            Donate now. Every contribution helps.
            • 4,205 Posts
            Oh, I see, this is another one...I can’t wait to give it a go. Silver was great, and if you like this one more..well I gotta check it out grin

Edit: OK, this is nice. It is a little brighter than Silver and has a bit more contrast. Well done.
              [font=Verdana]Shane Sponagle | [wiki] Snippet Call Anatomy | MODx Developer Blog | [nettuts] Working With a Content Management Framework: MODx

Something is happening here, but you don't know what it is.
              Do you, Mr. Jones? - [bob dylan]
            • I’m liking this one a lot. Thanks!
                Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
                Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
                • 64 Posts
                brandonm38119 Reply #7, 16 years ago
                oh, and i must give credit where it is due.

all the icons are free and supplied by axialis: http://www.axialis.com/free/icons.

they have some really nice sets available. NOTE: they do require credit on your site if you use them. I included it on the welcome.html page of the manager template since this was the only place i could put it without hacking other manager frame files.
                  • 884 Posts
                  this is awesome theme. thanks for sharing. too bad I can’t give more than 5 starts!