I installed the plugin using the directions and get the following error:
« MODx Parse Error »
MODx encountered the following error while attempting to parse the requested resource:
« Execution of a query to the database failed - Table 'nhmodx.modx_site_content' doesn't exist »
SQL: UPDATE modx_site_content SET id = 108 WHERE id = 112
[Copy SQL to ClipBoard]
MySQL: 0.0024 s (7 Requests)
PHP: 1164263318.5503 s
Total: 1164263318.5527 s
I am using MODx 9.5 RC2
It kinda seems to function after the error but does not move the content but does switch the ID of target to the source but then pumps the source id up by one number.
Well, it did that a few times now it is just incrementing the source number up to the end of the ID line so that it is the last ID.
"Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable."
-- Sydney Harris