We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 1 Posts
    Hi folks, I wonder if I could pick the brains of the collective?

I’m using Login 1.5.2 in Revolution 2.0.6-pl (traditional). I am also using Personalize 2.1 (as powered up by Yama earlier this year)

For 99.9% of the users of my system there is no issue at all. One chap though can not log in, or rather he can but he can’t see that he has.

He uses (ahem) AOL 9.0 as his browser.

When a user successfully logs in to my system, they are redirected to a client landing page and the log in option in the menu is replaced by a log out, naturally.

When he logs in, he does not receive any error message he is just simply dropped back out to the site index page.

When I check the user_attributes table in the DB I can see his log in count rising each time he tries to log in, which to me suggests he is logging in perfectly well, just not being redirected off the where he should be.

I am not in a position to ask the user to try an alternative browser (much as I’d like to), so I am wondering of anyone has seen a similar issue and could perhaps suggest a route for me to take to get him into my system successfully.

Cheers.