We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 654 Posts
    Hi all,
    I’ve tried a google search for this info and can’t come up with anything. Here’s my problem.

I have a call to WebLogin that is taking place on the content section of a page. By itself, that’s fine. When the page is brought up in the browser, the top of the page is located, well, at the top. In other words, there’s no real estate to scroll "up" into. (I hope that makes sense ...)

However, when this same call is placed with a call to Adobe’s Spry Tabbed Panels, the page jumps down a bit on loading, knocking out some of the real estate at the top. This happens in Firefox and IE.

Firebug isn’t helping me here, because any on-the-fly changes I make get lost on reload (if someone knows differently, please tell me). So I’m left to guess that there’s some javascript problem. (I thought that the tabindices in the login form might be causing a problem, but that isn’t the case.)

BTW, when I take out the call to WebLogin, the jumping doesn’t occur.

Has anyone run into anything similar and figured out what the problem is?

Thanks in advance for any thoughts,
    MattC
      • 788 Posts
      I bet it’s the focus being applied to the username field, remove lines 90 - 92 in assets/snippets/weblogin/weblogin.inc.php and see if that helps.
        xforum
        http://frsbuilders.net (under construction) forum for evolution
        • 654 Posts
        Nice catch! I totally missed that and am very appreciative. It now seems to work fine. Thanks!
        MattC
          • 1 Posts
          I am having the same issue. I upgraded a site from .9.6.1 to 1.0.2. The site has long pages and has a login name and pas field at the bottom. It was setting focus to the username field and jumping you halfway down but still not far enough to see the field box. I checked those lines but if I remove 90-92 in mine I will be missing half of an if statement, plus it does not look like the part which adds the focusing bit. Any ideas?
            • 1 Posts
            Disregard my question, I cannot read, I was looking at weblogin.processor, in other words wrong file. THe previous solution was correct indeed.