We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 156 Posts
    Hello,

I face a problem with WebLoginPE and webusers profile.

They can edit their personnal profile at /mon-compte/ma-fiche (no custom fields).

[!WebLoginPE? 
    &type=`simple`
    &lang=`fr` 
    &loadJquery=`false`
    &profileTpl=`defaultProfileTpl`
    &dateFormat=`%d/%m/%Y`
    &dobFormat=`%d/%m/%Y`
    &successTpl=`defaultLoginSuccessTpl`
    &userImage=`500000,250,250`!]

They can edit their skills at /mon-compte/mes-competences (custom fields and custom table).

[!WebLoginPE? 
    &type=`simple` 
    &profileTpl=`defaultSkillsTpl`
    &customTable=`skills`
    &successTpl=`skillsTpl`
    &customFields=`php,css,html,javascript`
    &disableServices=`deleteprofile,users,register` 
    &inputHandler=`
    Php:skills:php:radio:Aucune connaissance(0),Notions(1),Avancé(2),Confirmé(3),Expert(4)||
    Css:skills:css:radio:Aucune connaissance(0),Notions(1),Avancé(2),Confirmé(3),Expert(4)||
    Html:skills:html:radio:Aucune connaissance(0),Notions(1),Avancé(2),Confirmé(3),Expert(4)||
    Javascript:skills:javascript:radio:Aucune connaissance(0),Notions(1),Avancé(2),Confirmé(3),Expert(4)`
    !] 

The problem is when saving their skills, it empties the personnal datas.

After a search through the forum i couldn’t find any related topic.
    Is is possible to do what I want with WebLoginPe ?

EDIT : maybe by populating hidden input field ? will require a lot of work if many, and would not be very clean .
      • 4 Posts
      Why not add the custom fields to the web_user_attributes_extended table? You can do that and use the following method listed below:

http://modxcms.com/forums/index.php/topic,12638.0.html

This will keep their values when they edit (profile).

Hope this helps.
        • 156 Posts
        Thanks, I read the link but i have not found the solution to this problem.

After a long struggle it only could work by placing hidden tags, at least it works !