We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 1 Posts
    Hi,

I am playing around with the Websignup/Weblogin snippet. Login and Logout seem to work fine if I enter the user via the Modx manager.

However if I register a new user with the Websignup form the following error appears if I try to login with this newly created account:

« MODx Parse Error »
    MODx encountered the following error while attempting to parse the requested resource:
    « Execution of a query to the database failed - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ’> AND sc.published=1 AND sc.deleted=0) AND (sc.priv’ at line 4 »
    SQL: SELECT sc.id,sc.pagetitle,sc.description,sc.alias FROM `modx`.`modx_site_content` sc LEFT JOIN `modx`.`modx_document_groups` dg on dg.document = sc.id WHERE (sc.id=6 AND sc.published=1 AND sc.deleted=0) AND (sc.privateweb=0 OR dg.document_group IN (1)) LIMIT 1
    [Copy SQL to ClipBoard]

Nevertheless I do have access to the privat area if I enter the url manually after this error page appears.

I realized that in the site manager for those users the field "Login Home Page" is empty. If I enter the page id manually everything works fine afterwards.
    Any ideas what I might be doing wrong?

TIA,
    Alex