We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 8 Posts
    I’ve noticed that the WebLogin snippet hangs randomly when attempting to login or logout. I can replicate this across various browsers and platforms, but the issue arises at different times. I can be logging in for the first time in a new browser session, or logging out of a third session. At the present time I’m mainly looking for ideas of debugging the script to highlight more information. Anything I should be looking for in particular?

Another annoying feature I’ve found is that the page seems to be called twice when logging in or out. Is this intended?
    • Weblogin is due a definite overhaul ... and that may be coming soon (working on porting the functions to a custom eForm).
        Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
        Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
        • 8 Posts
        Any suggestions for what I should be looking for in the meantime? Its quite tricky because there is nothing of note from any of the logs I’ve been sifting through: access_log, php_errors, modx logging.