We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 160 Posts
    Doesn’t matter whether I’m using tinymce or fckeditor, I still have this problem:

Can someone please tell me how to fix it? I’ve been poking but can’t find anyplace obvious.
      "I’d love to change the world but I can’t find the source code . . ."

Custom ModX Templates
      • 3,975 Posts
      Sorry, I can’t understand the problem by seeing the image, would you like to be more specific ?

regards,

zi
        Zaigham R - MODX Professional | Skype | Email | Twitter

Digging the interwebs for #MODX gems and bringing it to you. modx.link
        • 160 Posts
        I need to find the file where I can fix this in the manager. Obviously, it’s very hard to edit documents when you can only see one word per line. It does this no matter which editor I’ve chosen, tinymce or the fckeditor. It’s done this since I installed the program, I didn’t do anything to make the display work like this.

Please point me in the right direction, and if it’s a php or js file give me a bit of a hint of what I’m looking for and what needs doing. If it’s a css file all I need to know is what div or class I need to fix. I tried to see it in source, but that got problematical with all the scripting and frames.

Custom ModX Templates
          • 160 Posts
          Never mind- I just found the answer HERE.

The instructions in the Manager say: "Enter the path to your CSS file that you wish to use within the editor. The best way to enter the path is to enter the path from the root of your server, for example: /assets/site/style.css. If you do not wish to load a stylesheet into the editor, leave this field blank."

Now, obviously I’m not the only one who was confused about what this is and what it’s for. Maybe this needs to be worded differently? For instance:

"Leaving this field blank will allow the editor to work normally. If you wish to use a different stylesheet specific to your content within the content editor, enter the path here. The best way to enter the path is to enter the path from the root of your server, for example: /assets/site/style.css."

Custom ModX Templates