We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 138 Posts
    Hello !

I have a problem with the checkbox on register .... In fact, I’d like to have a checkbox checked by default on my register page.
    I didn’t achieve to do this. It’s a custom profile field (for the example, I will call it ’my_field’).

The first problem I’ve seen was : my_field datatype is BOOL (Tinyint(1)). In the webloginpeclass I see there is a check on the value of the field (==’on’). I suppose I need to change the my_field datatype to char(2) at least to get it work.

The second problem : I suppose if I change the my_field datatype above, the check in the webloginpeclass will work when reading from db (if (isset($CurrentUser[$name]))) but not when registering. Am I right ?

First Question : Do you think it will be possible later to choose the datatype of the field ? (Possibility to choose BOOL type for example)
    Second Question : Is it possible to have a checkbox checked by default on a register page with the input handler or do I have to write a input type=checkbox checked="checked" by myself ? If I have to, which value do I need to set ? "on" ?