We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 27 Posts
    I think I’m using this snippet well, but when I’m modifying a profile and click to "Save" button, the changes are not stored.

Can anyone help me?
      • 27 Posts
      I know I’ve been I little bit unexplicit. After editing & clicking Save in the ProfileTpl I get the message "Your profile has been updated" but really in the DB hasn’t been updated.

My profile Tpl is:

<div id="wlpeUser">
      <form enctype="multipart/form-data" id="wlpeUserProfileForm" action="[~[*id*]~]" method="POST">
      <fieldset id="wlpeUserProfileInput">
      <div id="wlpeUserInfo">
      <h3 id="wlpeProfileWelcome">Hola [+user.fullname+] ([+user.username+])!</h3>
      <p id="wlpeProfileInfo" class="info">Use este formulario para actualizar su información de perfil</p>
      </div>

<legend>Su perfil de usuario</legend>

<ul>
      <li>
      <label for="wlpeUserProfileFullName">Nombre Completo</label>
      <input id="wlpeUserProfileFullName" type="text" name="fullname" value="[+user.fullname+]" />
      </li>
      <li>
      <label for="wlpeUserProfileNIF">NIF</label>
      <input id="wlpeUserProfileNIF" type="text" name="NIF" value="[+user.NIF+]" />
      </li>
      <li>
      <label for="wlpeUserProfileEmail">Email</label>
      <input id="wlpeUserProfileEmail" type="text" name="email" value="[+user.email+]" />
      </li>
      <li>
      <label for="wlpeUserProfileDob">Fecha de nacimiento <span class="info">(DD-MM-AAAA)</span></label>
      <input id="wlpeUserProfileDob" type="text" name="dob" value="[+user.dob+]" />
      </li>
      </ul>

<fieldset id="wlpeNewPasswordArea">
      <legend id="wlpeNewPasswordAreaLegend">Cambiar su password</legend>
      <p id="wlpeNewPasswordInfo">Cambiar password <span class="info">(deje en blanco si no desea un nuevo pasword).</span></p>
      <ul>
      <li>
      <label for="wlpeUserProfilePassword">Nuevo Password</label>
      <input id="wlpeUserProfilePassword" type="password" name="password" value="" />
      </li>
      <li>
      <label for="wlpeUserProfilePasswordConfirm">Nuevo Password (confirmar)</label>
      <input id="wlpeUserProfilePasswordConfirm" type="password" name="password.confirm" value="" />
      </li>
      </ul>
      </fieldset>

</fieldset>
      <fieldset id="wlpeUserProfileButtons">
      <button type="submit" id="wlpeSaveProfileButton" name="service" value="saveprofile">Salvar</button>
      <button type="submit" id="wlpeProfileDoneButton" name="service" value="cancel">Cancelar</button>
      <button type="submit" id="wlpeProfileLogoutButton" name="service" value="logout">Logout</button>
      <button type="submit" id="wlpeProfileDeleteButton" name="service" value="deleteprofile">Borrar mi perfil</button>
      </fieldset>
      </form>
      </div>

Thanks.
        • 1,193 Posts
        What is the snippet call?, specifically the &type parameter?

If you used &type=`simple` (or if you did not specify a type) the Save button’s name attribute should be "service" and the value should be "saveprofilesimple"

if you used &type=`profile` the Save button’s name attribute should be "service" and the value should be "saveprofile"

I have a feeling you are using simple or unspecified because the standard templates that I have included with WebLoginPE are set up to work with &type=`profile` (which is the most common scenario... having the profile edited on a separate document.

see http://docs.webloginpe.info/views.html for the complete list of service names for the different types.

-sD-
        Dr. Scotty Delicious, DFPA.
          Husband, Father, Brother, Son, Programmer, Atheist, Nurse, Friend, Lover, Fighter.
          All of the above... in no specific order.

I send pointless little messages
          • 27 Posts
          [!WebLoginPE? &lang=`en` &type=`profile` &profileTpl=`profileTpl` !]

It’s like you say that must be, no?