We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 41 Posts
    Hi

I try to all input filed put in table in order to make registration form "prity" but after that it stop forking... Is this allowed?
    Or I just make some HTML mistakes?

Thanks

• 1,193 Posts
      Hi lpastor!
      It is allowed. One of the great things about this snippet, and MODx in general is it’s separation of "display" from "business logic". This should work fine with any code, but perhaps if you post your code here, I can look at it and see if there is an obvious problem.

-sD-
      Dr. Scotty Delicious DFPA.
        Husband, Father, Brother, Son, Programmer, Atheist, Nurse, Friend, Lover, Fighter.
        All of the above... in no specific order.

I send pointless little messages
        • 925 Posts
        Quote from: lpastor at Sep 30, 2007, 10:40 PM

Hi

I try to all input filed put in table in order to make registration form "prity" but after that it stop forking... Is this allowed?
        Or I just make some HTML mistakes?

Thanks

Are you meaning that you changed how it was displayed from the fieldsets to tables? If so, then it’s likely an issue with your code (since I moved to a table-based display and it works fine).
          My Snippets
          -> PopUpChunk v1.0
          • 41 Posts
          It is strange ...
          I try it in IE and work fine... probably my Firefox stored in session some wrong HTML...

I will try more and I tell you

Thank for everything .. you are the best smiley