We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 41 Posts
    Hi,
    first at all I want to tell that you did a great job with this ...
    I’m new in MODx but this is what I need. I build site that will be something like promoting site for customers. So all site is based on customer data (sory of my bad English) so probably this is first of many questions that I will ask you smiley.

I see on documentation file (great job !) that I can use my custom form for login and to show user registration data ( I toking about loginFormTpl parametar and registerTpl) so my first question is :

this custom templates for form is have to me saved in MODx system, yes? How? Do I have to make form like snippet or chunk?..
    I’m relay new so sorry for silly question

Br Laslo

• 1,193 Posts

Click the "Resources" tab, then click "Manage resources", then click the tab in the middle called "Chunks". The first link under the "Chunks" tab is "New chunk". Click this link ( You will do this for each new WebLoginPE template).

Give it an appropriate "Chunk name:" like {{myLoginForm}} and put the HTML code for your custom form in the "Chunk code" area.

-sD-
      Dr. Scotty Delicious, DFPA.
        Husband, Father, Brother, Son, Programmer, Atheist, Nurse, Friend, Lover, Fighter.
        All of the above... in no specific order.

I send pointless little messages