We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 711 Posts
    Does someone have new idea ?

Thanks for your proposals.
      Sorry for my english. I'm french... My dictionary is near me, but it's only a dictionary !
    • Quote from: Guillaume at Mar 21, 2006, 07:03 PM

Does someone have new idea ?
      What was the topic again? wink

Oh yeah, standards and best practices for MODx code development. Not much longer now; I will be making some major announcements very soon regarding the plans to address this, the new object model and API coming in 1.0, the new ultra-light, PDO-based data services layer I’m working on, and how it all fits together with coding standards and best practices for MODx developers.
        • 711 Posts
        If I understand well, you will do a summary of this topic ? else I think to do it soon (it is for this that I have asked for news ideas before).
          Sorry for my english. I'm french... My dictionary is near me, but it's only a dictionary !
          • 1,495 Posts
          I believe Jason is trying to overhauled the API code, from what I understand through his post. We might need to start working on some resources repository. Do you have a free time in coding some resources repository for us Guillaume? I believe we need a rating system and a comment system.

We REALLY HAVE TO start creating this repository for MODx.
            Wendy Novianto
            [font=Verdana]PT DJAMOER Technology Media
            [font=Verdana]Xituz Media
            • 711 Posts
            I will have free time from the next week: I’m very tired and I must rest a little (it is preferable for the quality of the code). But I can already think about this. PM seems to me most adapted to talk about this, isn’t it ?
              • 1,495 Posts
              Quote from: Guillaume at Mar 22, 2006, 01:13 PM

I will have free time from the next week: I’m very tired and I must rest a little (it is preferable for the quality of the code). But I can already think about this. PM seems to me most adapted to talk about this, isn’t it ?

You mean Private Message in the forum?
              You can email me at wendy at djamoer dot net.

We can discuss this more and come up with the features design, and we will propose it to the core team. If they agree, then we will start working on it.
                Wendy Novianto
                [font=Verdana]PT DJAMOER Technology Media
                [font=Verdana]Xituz Media
                • 711 Posts
                Quote from: Djamoer at Mar 22, 2006, 02:40 PM

You mean Private Message in the forum?
                Yes smiley
                Quote from: Djamoer at Mar 22, 2006, 02:40 PM

You can email me at wendy at djamoer dot net.
                Ok !!