We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 6 Posts
    I’ve setup a site and have web users and web permissions set. The problem is that when I use Personalize it does not seem to ever think I’m logged in here’s my code in the content

[!Personalize? &noChunk=`WebLoginSideBar` &yesChunk=`blogDisplay` !]

The WebLoginSideBar ALWAYS displays - I put in a valid username and password for a web user and click on the button and it simply goes back to the same window and does not show the blogDisplay chunk at all. I am using Personalize 2.0.

I was originally wanting to show a "logon" window if the user was not yet logged on or the content of the blog that is just a ditto when the user was logged on but I cannot seem to retain a logon.

Anyone have any ideas?
      • 2,310 Posts
      Is your page cached?
      If so try clearing the cache from the Manager.
        • 6 Posts
        tried clearing the cache and turning the cache off on that page - still does not "retain" a login - anyone have a step-by-step I can look at to see if there’s something I’m missing here? Tried it on two sites of mine and cannot get it to work
          • 6 Posts
          got it working - did not have "cache" turned off on page info for page that they were loggin in on - now it works!