We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 8 Posts
    I am pretty new to modx and I have hit a small but what has turned out to be a time consuming speed bump. I have a TV named "authors" that lists all users as possible authors of an article. Once the user is finished creating an article they check off anyone that worked on that article.

The TV is made up of a checkbox input type and a delimiter output type with Input Option Values: @SELECT `username` AS `name`,`id` FROM `[[+PREFIX]]users` WHERE `active` = 1

Within my chunk named "articleInfo" I have:
    [tt]<p class="author"><strong>Author:</strong> <span class="author">[[+tv.authors:userinfo=`fullname`]]</span></p> [/tt]

I have been trying to figure out how to have the names that are checked as authors in my "authors" TV display on my page. I have been able to get the UserId to display but not the `fullname` associated with that ID. As it is now, it only shows the name of the user with the ID = 1 and no other users.

I am sure there is something small I am overlooking but I have not been able to figure this out.

Thanks for any suggestions anyone can give.

using Revo btw smiley
      The most dangerous type of bear
      • 8 Posts
      I totally forgot to mention that I am using this along with a getresources call:

[tt][[!getResources? &parents=`79` &limit=`5` &tpl=`articleInfo` &includeTVs=`1` &processTVs=`1` &context=`bluestem` &includeContent=`1`]]​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​[/tt]

I this is posted in the wrong place, feel free to move.

Cheers.
        The most dangerous type of bear