We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • Not sure whether this should go in this forum or the Gallery forum - but considering this one has more posts it’ll go here smiley

I’ve got a getResources call like this:

[[getResources? &parents=`4` &tpl=`tplServices` &tvPrefix=`` &includeTVs=`1` &processTVs=`1` &sortby=`menuindex` &sortdir=`ASC`]]

and the tplServices looks like this:

<div class="grid_8 service">
      [[+photo]]<span class="caption">[[+photo.name]]</span>
      <h1>[[+pagetitle]] <span class="price">[[+introtext]]</span></h1>
      <p>[[+content]] <a href="[[~7]]" class="read-more">Get in touch regarding our [[+longtitle]] package →</a></p>
    </div>​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

And each Resources has a TV called "photo" with input/output type "galleryitem". All is working well, expect it doesn’t seem that the getResources snippet is allowing the Gallery TV to grab the name value for the images ([[+photo.name]]) - yet the images have been processed with the correct alt and title tags...

Does anyone know how I can get the various image properties?
      MODX Ambassador for Thailand. Managing Director at Monogon, a web design and development studio based in Bangkok, Thailand. - Follow me on Twitter.