We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 12 Posts
    @BobRay : Thank you very much! Suzan will be happy that she doesn’t have to reply with the same answer again and again... grin

@Suzan: No problem, you do more then your best to help everyone. But indeed, if you feel that you are answering the same type of question over and over again. It can mean 2 things.
    - people are not using the "search" function to well.
    - the documentation is not completely clear...
    So don’t be to hard on your self because most of the time it is the first thing wink

Thanks for all the help!
      • 65 Posts
      Quote from: Rainman51 at Nov 13, 2010, 08:24 PM

@BobRay : Thank you very much! Suzan will be happy that she doesn’t have to reply with the same answer again and again... grin

@Suzan: No problem, you do more then your best to help everyone. But indeed, if you feel that you are answering the same type of question over and over again. It can mean 2 things.
      - people are not using the "search" function to well.
      - the documentation is not completely clear...
      So don’t be to hard on your self because most of the time it is the first thing wink

Thanks for all the help!

A lot of that has to do with the fact that the search on this forum doesn’t work really well. There is a wealth of information on here but often it can be nearly impossible to find if you don’t enter exactly the right search phrase.
        • 24,544 Posts
        Quote from: SiNNuT at Nov 13, 2010, 09:42 PM

A lot of that has to do with the fact that the search on this forum doesn’t work really well. There is a wealth of information on here but often it can be nearly impossible to find if you don’t enter exactly the right search phrase.

See this: http://modxcms.com/forums/index.php/topic,30286.msg183962.html#msg183962.

It can change your life. wink
          Did I help you? Buy me a beer
          Get my Book: MODX:The Official Guide
          MODX info for everyone: http://bobsguides.com/modx.html
          My MODX Extras
          Bob's Guides is now hosted at A2 MODX Hosting