We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 168 Posts
    i am using getResources to parse through a list of cars, using this chunk to output the each entry:

<tr>
    <td>[[+tv.vehicleSpec_pic]]</td>
    <td><a href="[[~[[+id]]]]">[[+tv.vehicleSpec_year]]</a></td>
    <td><a href="[[~[[+id]]]]">[[+tv.vehicleSpec_model]]</a></td>
    <td><a href="[[~[[+id]]]]">[[+tv.vehicleSpec_mileage]]</a></td>
    <td><a href="[[~[[+id]]]]">[[+introtext]]</a></td>
    <td><a href="[[~[[+id]]]]">[[+tv.vehicleSpec_price]]</a></td>
    </tr>

the first tv references, "vehicleSpec_pic", is a tv of the input/output type ’galleryitem’. when the page is parsed on the front end instead of outputting an image, i get:

{"gal_id":1,"gal_name":"","gal_filename":"2010/08/27-1.jpg","gal_description":"","gal_mediatype":"image","gal_createdon":"2010-08-30 11:37:31","gal_createdby":1,"gal_active":1,"gal_duration":"","gal_streamer":"","gal_watermark_pos":"tl","gal_image_width":640,"gal_image_height":480,"gal_image_type":2,"gal_src":"http://domain.com/assets/components/gallery/files/2010/08/27-1.jpg","gal_orig_width":640,"gal_orig_height":480,"gal_album":"1","gal_watermark-text":"","gal_watermark-text-position":"BL","gal_other":"","gal_rotate":0,"gal_sizer":100,"gal_cropCoords":"","gal_cropTop":0,"gal_cropRight":0,"gal_cropBottom":0,"gal_cropLeft":0}

however if i just put: [[*vehicleSpec_pic]] on the actual resource, the image shows up then. any idea how to get the image to display in the listings that getResource generates? many thanks.
      • 57 Posts
      Hi slush puppie

I am having the same issue. Did you happen to find a way around this?

EDIT: SOLUTION: grin

Add this to your [[!GetResources ]] snippet call.

&processTVs=`1`