We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 64 Posts
    I’m wanting to create a staff page on my site that shows a photo of the staff members, their name, title, bio paragraph as well as social media icon/links.

I have no idea how to do this as I am completely a designer/front-end developer. I’m new to MODx but am wanting to learn it and use it for all of my clients. The way I think it should work is by each staff member having their own non-public page with the required info and this page pulling it all together and displaying it. That way each staff member can update their info at anytime and it will automatically update the public facing page. I’m guessing that getResources can do this but I’m really not sure how. Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time.
      • 964 Posts
      Use TVs to input in a page/document/resource all the staff info.

Use the permissions system to limit access to each page both in the manager
      and in the web.

Use getResources to make the staff list and show it in the front if that is
      what you want to do...
        MODX Revo Tutorials:  www.modxperience.com

MODX Professional Partner
        • 64 Posts
        It took me a while to figure this out but I got it. Thanks.