We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 52 Posts
    Hello, I use MODx Revolution 2.1.1 and want to use for comments snippet QUIP.
    I’m not the sort of comments I want to fresh comments were at the top and bottom of the old.
    My calling code is like this.
    [[!Quip? &thread=`[[*pagetitle]]` &threading=`0` &dateFormat=`%d.%m.%Y %H:%M:%S` &useGravatar=`0` &sortDir=`DESC` &limit=`5` &tplComment=`tplComment` &sortByAlias=`quipComment`]] [[!QuipReply? &thread=`[[*pagetitle]]`]]
    There was a 5 pages of comments on the first page is empty.
    2,3,4 appeared to comments.
    on page 5, too, all empty. That is, first and last page is empty, the remaining pages of comments have appeared but they are not displayed correctly, replies to comments have shifted to a comment from a sort (answer to the above question in the new issue). Tell me how to solve the problem with sorting. Comments filled with sort ASC
      • 33 Posts
      I also want to do this? Did you figure out to sort with th new entries first.

this forum is really bad for receiving replies - you must hack away at the problem yourself most of the time