We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 1,572 Posts
    Hi,

Running the latest version of Revo and have been downloading extras with no problem, however I am getting the following error when trying to download Quip:

Could not download package at: http://modx.com/extras/download/?id=4ddfb9e8f245540b9800004d

Same server specs as in my footer apart from the Revo version.
      • 1,572 Posts
      Quote from: paulp at May 29, 2011, 12:36 PM

Hi,

Running the latest version of Revo and have been downloading extras with no problem, however I am getting the following error when trying to download Quip:

Could not download package at: http://modx.com/extras/download/?id=4ddfb9e8f245540b9800004d

Same server specs as in my footer apart from the Revo version.

EDIT:

I have downloaded it and uploaded to the appropriate folder, tried installing it with Add new package >> Search Localy and MODX added it to the list of packages, then clicked the install and the license agreement, read me and change log are blank, then click next and the options to choose are blank, click finish and I get the following error:

Console running...
      Package found...now preparing to install.
      Could not find package manifest at /home/justmodx/public_html/core/packages/quip-2.0.4-rc1/manifest.php
      Attempting to install package with signature: quip-2.0.4-rc1
      Could not unpack package /home/justmodx/public_html/core/packages/quip-2.0.4-rc1.transport.zip to /home/justmodx/public_html/core/packages/. SIG: quip-2.0.4-rc1
      Could not install package with signature: quip-2.0.4-rc1

Then a popup with the following error:

Could not install package with signature: quip-2.0.4-rc1

Any pointers would be great grin
        • 87 Posts
        It looks like the package hasn’t been uploaded properly—if you look at the modx.com/extras page it says that the package size is 0kb.
          • 4,149 Posts
          This has been fixed. try now.
            shaun mccormick | bigcommerce mgr of software engineering, former modx co-architect | github | splittingred.com
            • 87 Posts
            WOW! Talk about speedy response times...

Thanks splittingred cool
              • 1,572 Posts
              Quote from: splittingred at May 29, 2011, 08:46 PM

This has been fixed. try now.

Thanks Shaun,

Seems to work however I got the following on install, but as I say seems to work.

Console running...
              Package found...now preparing to install.
              Workspace environment initiated, now installing package...
              Attempting to install package with signature: quip-2.0.4-rc1
              Grabbing package workspace...
              Error adding field quipComment->email: Array ( [0] => 42S21 [1] => 1060 [2] => Duplicate column name ’email’ )
              Error adding field quipComment->website: Array ( [0] => 42S21 [1] => 1060 [2] => Duplicate column name ’website’ )
              Error adding field quipComment->name: Array ( [0] => 42S21 [1] => 1060 [2] => Duplicate column name ’name’ )
              Error adding field quipComment->rank: Array ( [0] => 42S21 [1] => 1060 [2] => Duplicate column name ’rank’ )
              Error adding field quipComment->existing_params: Array ( [0] => 42S21 [1] => 1060 [2] => Duplicate column name ’existing_params’ )
              Error adding field quipComment->deleted: Array ( [0] => 42S21 [1] => 1060 [2] => Duplicate column name ’deleted’ )
              Error adding field quipComment->idprefix: Array ( [0] => 42S21 [1] => 1060 [2] => Duplicate column name ’idprefix’ )
              Error adding field quipThread->quip_call_params: Array ( [0] => 42S21 [1] => 1060 [2] => Duplicate column name ’quip_call_params’ )
              Error adding field quipComment->ip: Array ( [0] => 42S21 [1] => 1060 [2] => Duplicate column name ’ip’ )
              Error adding field quipThread->quipreply_call_params: Array ( [0] => 42S21 [1] => 1060 [2] => Duplicate column name ’quipreply_call_params’ )
              Error adding field quipComment->deletedby: Array ( [0] => 42S21 [1] => 1060 [2] => Duplicate column name ’deletedby’ )
              Error adding field quipComment->deletedon: Array ( [0] => 42S21 [1] => 1060 [2] => Duplicate column name ’deletedon’ )
              Error adding field quipComment->resource: Array ( [0] => 42S21 [1] => 1060 [2] => Duplicate column name ’resource’ )
              Error adding field quipComment->approvedby: Array ( [0] => 42S21 [1] => 1060 [2] => Duplicate column name ’approvedby’ )
              Error altering field quipComment->approved: Array ( [0] => 00000 [1] => 1060 [2] => Duplicate column name ’website’ )
              Successfully installed package quip-2.0.4-rc1
                • 4,149 Posts
                Ignore those. I’ve got to figure out some way to make DB changes version-specific, as the resolver there is just ensuring your DB is up-to-date.
                  shaun mccormick | bigcommerce mgr of software engineering, former modx co-architect | github | splittingred.com
                  • 1,572 Posts
                  Quote from: splittingred at May 29, 2011, 08:58 PM

Ignore those. I’ve got to figure out some way to make DB changes version-specific, as the resolver there is just ensuring your DB is up-to-date.

Ok Shaun, thanks for sorting this.
                    • 49 Posts
                    Cant find Quip in the package management either sad

I tried to download it from modx.com and install it manually.. but it gets stuck during install at "Grabbing package workspace..."

Very strange. Any ideas as to why this is happening?
                      • 49 Posts
                      it’s back guys.. thanks