We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 61 Posts
    Hi,
    no email is sent from the Quip. I think everything else works in QUIP. I used notifyEmails in call, and tested with checked "Notify of New Replies:", deleted and reinstall the Quip. I mention that for example FormIt sends emails well.
    Is it normal that these two classes (quipcommentclosure.class.php and quipcommentnotify.class.php) are empty?
    (Revo 2.0.3, Quip 1.1.2)
    thx
      • 61 Posts
      I noticed another problem. Although I entered the parameters allowReportAsSpam and allowRemove there is no links for that. I tried on diferrent hosts, and a new clean install only the latest Modx and QUIP, and problems have still remained the same (no emails, no links). No errors in the log file.
      thx
        • 61 Posts
        Half solved. Now sending mail is working well. I do not know why but the QUIP has not worked with enabled ’use SMTP’ in ModX settings.
        Problem with parameters such allowremove and allowReportAsSpam still remained. No matter what combination of snippet parameters used for Quip, I always get a blank :
        <div class="quip-comment-options">
           </div>

• 1,118 Posts
          dj13 - how did you manage to get the notifyEmails working in Quip? Everything else is working for me other than this.... Any ideas?

Cheers,

dubbs.
            • 1,118 Posts
            Hi guys, any ideas on getting the notifyEmails to work?????

Cheers,

dubbs.
              • 4,149 Posts
              If you have a bug, please report it in http://github.com/splittingred/Quip/issues/

Bugs not posted in the bugtracker for Quip will, undeniably, not be fixed, since they are not known to exist.
                shaun mccormick | bigcommerce mgr of software engineering, former modx co-architect | github | splittingred.com
                • 1,118 Posts
                Thanks Shaun, have added this in for you - https://github.com/splittingred/Quip/issues#issue/36