We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 4 Posts
    In a document I call quip
        [[!Quip? &thread=`Album-Rezension-[[*id]]` &threaded=`0` &closeAfter=`0` &sortBy=`createdon` &useGravatar=`0` &allowRemove=`1` &removeThreshold=`5` &tplComments=`chDisplayComments` &tplComment=`chQuipAnzeige` &tplCommentOptions=`chCommentOptions` &tplReport=`chReportSpam` &dateFormat=`%d.%m.%Y %H:%M`]]
        <br /><br />
        [[!QuipReply? &thread=`Album-Rezension-[[*id]]` &useGravatar=`0` &tplAddComment=`chAddComment` &tplLoginToComment=`chLoginToComment` &tplPreview=`chAddPreview` &dateFormat=`%d.%m.%Y %H:%M` &recaptcha=`1` &disableRecaptchaWhenLoggedIn=`1`]]

The chunks are almost identical like the originals. If a user is not logged in, all is ok. If the user is logged in, is an error in the document:
    [2010-09-03 20:43:36] (ERROR @ /path/core/components/quip/model/quip/quipcomment.class.php : 28) Recoverable error: Argument 3 passed to quipComment::makeUrl() must be an array, boolean given, called in /path/core/cache/elements/modsnippet/14.include.cache.php on line 288 and defined [2010-09-03 20:43:36] (ERROR @ /path/core/components/quip/model/quip/quipcomment.class.php : 28) Recoverable error: Argument 3 passed to quipComment::makeUrl() must be an array, boolean given, called in /path/core/cache/elements/modsnippet/14.include.cache.php on line 298 and defined

The complete site is uncached.
    I also try this:
    &allowRemove=`0`

Then is no remove-button under the comment but instead a 0 (zero) in this place. If I remove:
      <div class="quip-comment-options">
          [[+options]]
          [[+report]]
      </div>

from the chQuipAnzeige-Chunk (tplComment), then no zero and no remove-button, but always the error is here.
    Can anyone help me?
    And sorry for my bad english.

Ciao Hatori
      • 64 Posts
      I’m getting the same error. huh

[2010-09-09 14:10:40] (ERROR @ ~/core/components/quip/model/quip/quipcomment.class.php : 28) Recoverable error: Argument 3 passed to quipComment::makeUrl() must be an array, boolean given, called in ~/core/cache/elements/modsnippet/24.include.cache.php on line 288 and defined

Anyone know where I should be looking to debug this?

Many thanks
        |
        • 4,149 Posts
        Update to 1.1.1. Was a bug in 1.1.0.
          shaun mccormick | bigcommerce mgr of software engineering, former modx co-architect | github | splittingred.com
          • 64 Posts
          Sweet! Thank you thank you smiley
            |
            • 4 Posts
            Many thanks wink