We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 4 Posts
    Hi all!

I was wondering if anyone knows how I may be able to modify the size of the the tinymce editor box when using QuickEdit to make content changes.

I have tried modifying the popup javascript to call a bigger height for example. This works fine when the popup launches however the window resizes back down to a default smaller size to fit the tinymce editor box.

Can this size be manually set somehow or maybe modified in CSS? I have tinkered around with some css changes but no success as of yet undecided

Any guidance would be much appreciated.
    Thanks!
      • 4 Posts
      Hi

Don’t know if this is useful to anyone but I think I have found the answer...

Tinymce replicates the textarea size in terms of its columns and rows therefore I adjusted the hardcoded default value that is set in modx/manager/includes/tmplvars.inc.php on line 34 and it did the trick. Mods please feel free to remove this post altogether if you thinks its useless and yes I do feel like a sheep. lipsrsealed

bye