We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 258 Posts
    Hello,

I have just do a fresh instal of MOD 095, and the fonctionality works fine. Excepted for on matter.

After login to the manager and I click on "Preview" to see the web site, all QuickEdit item and not working.
    Note that before the installation MODx run the test and it was success. I also not have any problem or erreur during the installation. I download the ltest version of MODx-095-RC2-r1942.zip

-When I click on "<<Etid Content" Nothing happen
    -I a go to another page and I click to "<<Edit Content" it goes the the home page (id=1)
    - The QuickEdit toolbox can not be drag to the page amd I also can not develop the content menu of the QuickEdit toolbox.

Any idea?

Many thanbk for your help
      • 1,097 Posts
      I’ve seen <<<Edit Content issue - it is caused by a clash with base href - and I believe that affects everyone. (now reported as FS#666).

I’ve not seen the other issue. What browser are you using?
        No, I don&#39;t know what OpenGeek&#39;s saying half the time either.
        MODx Documentation: The Wiki | My Wiki contributions | Main MODx Documentation
        Forum: Where to post threads about add-ons | Forum Rules
        Like MODx? donate (and/or share your resources)
        Like me? See my Amazon wishlist
        MODx "Most Promising CMS" - so appropriate!
        • 258 Posts
        Hello thank for your answer.
        I am using Safar and Firefox and IE. The problem is the same for all.

I just reinstall all /clean install) but the problem is still present. Do you thing is a general bug?
        • This is definitely a bug. In Safari the in-content QE edit buttons just don’t work at all. In Fx 2, clicking one sends the content page to the home page, but the proper content you’re trying to edit does in fact load. See this bug report.
            Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
            Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
            • 258 Posts
            Hello!
            many thanks for your answer.
            I am new with MODx but would you have an idea (approximatively) when the bug can be fixed?
            Have a nice day anf thanks for you effort
            • It should be fixed for the release of 095 which is quite soon we anticipate.
                Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
                Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me